Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Tairu Szoola

Go down

I am Tairu Szoola Empty I am Tairu Szoola

Post by Tairu Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:03 pm

Hello I am Tairu. I am one of the five admins on the site. I am a huge fan of DBZ seeing to why I would be a admin of a DragonballZ RPG. My hopes are to make this the top DBZ RPG of Summer 2010. If you have any questions you may pm me also sorry about before when it was up. I had stuff going on but you all may be assured that I will be on more now. So this is a little of who I am just take the chance to meet me in the chat but hey Im Tairu ~ Tairu
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Tairu Szoola
Power Level: 5094

https://dbzrisepastglory.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down