Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegeta VS Goku

3 posters

:: Planets :: Earth

Go down

Vegeta VS Goku Empty Vegeta VS Goku

Post by Vegeta Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:29 pm

The saiyan was standing next to a huge rock creator, it was tan and very dusty. His eyes gleamed in the suns rays, as his arms were crossed and was looking down at the ground. Suddenly he saw a man in orange, could this be?!...Goku!??? Vegeta standed up higher, trying to get a better look. The trees and plants stood still, as there was now ind today, vegeta could sense a storm brewing in on them as the clouds grew darker and were starting to move fastly.

" Kakkorot, My brother, are you ready for a quick spar punk? I shall warn you now, I have gotten stronger in the past few weeks hehehe. "

Vegeta got into a fighting stance, as a quick aura swooped over his feet and onto his body, circling around his whol body. It was white and clear, this made vegeta look tougher. Rocks and grass started to flow up into the air, as winds started to flow at Goku, almost knocking him over. Vegeta smiled and dashed towards his spikey haired brother.

" Ready or not, here I come brother!! "
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Vegeta
Power Level: 1642

Back to top Go down

Vegeta VS Goku Empty Re: Vegeta VS Goku

Post by Tarble Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:31 pm

OOC: (I'm wearing Goku AF's clothes)

Goku saw his brother charge at him, and he quickly did a backflip and charged at his brother. They kept clashing and clashing at each other.
Tarble
Tarble
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Tarble
Power Level: 1700

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:55 pm

They clashed and clashed, moving all around the battle area. Suddnly they both stopped and looked at each other, vegeta laughed and look the other way. His chuckles were loud and could shatter glass, his chest moved up and down along with his laughment.

" You havn't gotten stronger a bit have you? Hahahaha You fool don't you know I should kill you now if i wanted, I'm ashamed to have a brother like you hahaha! "

Vegeta suddenly turned serious, he threw a ki blast at the ground, causing smoke. This hid vegeta, making him run behind his brother goku and throwing a punch at his back, leading it with a leg sweep to knock him down. once vegeta was done he leaped in the air and stayed there, looking down at the smokey scene were his brother goku was at.
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarble Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Goku would be blind in the smoke, and annoyed by the words of his arrogant brother. He then heard his brother's foot steps and laughed. He dodged the punch and the sweep and flew up behind Vegeta. "You do that almost every time we do any form of Battle..." He then did an Axekick to make Vegeta fall down, he then flew down with Vegeta and then did a round house to make him fly away. He then flew back to him and elbowed him in the gut, and then hit him with the back of his fist.
Tarble
Tarble
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Vegeta herd his saiyan brother talk behind him, how was this possible? How did he know he was coming, this was sorta impossible unless you had super sonic ears. Vegeta turned around, seeing a high kick coming towards him. The prince of all saiyans blocked it with his forearm, knocking him backwards a little bit. Suddenly goku was doing a round of kicks, vegeta blocked all of them instead of the last one, which made him stumble back even more. A elbow was now in his gut, spit flew out his mouth, he recovered himself quickly, then dodging a back hand punch with his knee. It was vegetas turn to attack now, so he jumped in the air and started to rain Goku with a bunch of ki blast, once it got smokey in the area he quickly dashed down and did a spinning kick to his head. Leading his furry with a quick kick to the leg to knock him down.

" Hehehe you are finally going all out, I know see your true powers hahaha. I shall give you credit, no ones ever landed a hit on me in my life. I havn't felt pain in a long time, this is such a rush of fun isn't it kakorott? Hahahaha! "
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarble Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Goku then felt all the blows to his body, all made him stagger until he fell and was on his knees. He knew all the Ki blast were gonna come down on his hard, but he blocked about 7 of them, then got hit by the rest, which hurt him more. He then came out, looking kinda battle damaged. He was now mad. He then said, "My turn...." And put his arms back. "Crusher.... SPHERE!" He then fired it out and followed the blast. he then went behind Vegeta and gave him a combo of punches and kicks. He then would finish it with one final punch, hoping to make Vegeta hit the blast.
Tarble
Tarble
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Vegeta could see his brother coming behind him, and the blast coming at him at the same time. Vegeta smirked as goku and vegeta started to give hard punches and blows to each other, one hitting other in the face and the other hitting him in the torso. The blast was getting nearer to him, The saiyan goku gave him one hard punch but vegeta grabbed it in his hands, which kinda stunned his hand. He held it and the blast hit the both of them, vegeta fell to the ground with dust and smoke flying off his body. His whole shirt was ripped to shreds, showing off his bulgy muscles. The princes pants were a little messed up with a few burned spots, even hit skin was marked a bit.

" Hehehe you did a number on me kakorott, but this is not the end. I stilll have fight left in me, haha. "

Vegeta got up slowly and steadily, looking at goku on the ground, also messed up from the blast. The saiyan prince walked over to goku, looking down at him, waiting for him to get up.

" Get up brother, I know your still alive. "
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarble Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Goku, who was battle damaged would then do a kip-up and would look at his brother. They both were heavily damaged at the moment. He would smile at his brother. "I'm not done either brother..." He then would fly up into the air.
Tarble
Tarble
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:44 pm

" Hehehahah a persistent one are you? Well since you still wanna go at it, then lets go fool of a brother! "

Vegeta got into a fighting stance, immediately ending it by dashing at goku the revenger. Punching him in the face and jumping over his head, then knee'ing his back.

" Take this! How dare you!!! "
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarble Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Goku felt the hard punch, but dissapeared before the knee hit him. He was then behind his brother and he would then slap him with his backhand on his head. He then followed up with a kick in the Family Jewels.
Tarble
Tarble
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:04 pm

Vegeta took all of the attacks and fell to the floor, his body was pretty jacked up. He slowly got up while rubbing his head, he smirked and flew up in the sky.

" We seem to get no were if we both are the same powerlevel, Im going to get stronger brother and when i do i will kill you. Hahaha cya punk!

*done*
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:26 pm

Vegeta

+230PL , 260 Strength, 250 Wisdom, 250 Speed , 185 Kai