Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Turtle Hermit

2 posters

:: Planets :: Earth

Go down

The Turtle Hermit Empty The Turtle Hermit

Post by Vegeta Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Vegeta was at the kame house island, he stood there looking up at the house and sun, as he knocked at the pink houses door. He looked around for a door bell, but there was none, so this had to be an old house. Someone opened up the door, making the door slightly creek and make weird noises. Opened up the door was Bulma, standing there just looking at the saiyan. Vegeta looked at her confused, trying to look at the house, but was too concentrated on bulmas body. Trying to look away, A old man appeared, getting his minds attention and not bulma.

Roshi:
" Not you... What are you doing here, you evil saiayn! "

Vegeta:
" I wish to be trained by you, I herd you tought Kakkorott my brother, now you can teach me some stuff i suppose... "

Roshi:
" I shall train you, but you must promise that you wont use that i teach you for evil things. "

Vegeta:
" Mhmm.... I do as I please, but If that will make you train me that I'll do what it takes.. "

The old Grey bearded man stood and looked at him with his shiney sun glasses. The water surrounding the kam house swooshed and splashed around huge fish could even bee seen, jumping up and down from the shiny blue waters.

Roshi:
" The first thing you must do is land a punch on me, If you do that then I shall teach you everything you need to know..."

Vegeta:
"Hahaha are you serious? Don't make me laugh old man, I could punch you with one arm tied behind my back. Please, I don't need this, I should just leave now, Im not trying to injure an old man tonight. "

Roshi:
" I bet you can't.. "

Vegeta:
"Watch me... "

Vegeta started to give left and rights as fast as he could, but they were all dodged, leaving vegeta dumb founded. Trying again but concentrating more on his punches, They were stronger this time and much faster, but were still being dodged, finally vegeta gave one punch all his strength, even secretly using a bit of ki in this one. Hitting Roshi squared in the forehead, sending him flying into the kame house, going through i and landing inside the pink house. The contact left a huge hole in the side of the house knocking out Master Roshi completely. Vegeta had a surprise look on his face, making krillin and bulma looking out the hole on the side of the house.

Krllin:
" Ut-oh, I hope he's alright, hes old you gotta remember that.... "

Vegeta:
" Is he going to be alright? Hehehe looks like i did a bit too much, Weaklings these days.... "

Done
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Vegeta
Power Level: 1642

Back to top Go down

The Turtle Hermit Empty Re: The Turtle Hermit

Post by Tairu Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Vegeta

+ 200 PL, 50 All other Stats