Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Trunks

3 posters

Go down

Future Trunks Empty Future Trunks

Post by Future Trunks Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:50 am

Name:Future Trunks

Race:Half Saiyan/ Half Human

Personality::Brave, Intelligent, and Hard-Headed

Marital Status/Crushes:Single

Starting Planet:Earth

Alignment:Neutral

Clan:None

Techniques(Follow the template):Final Flash

History:It had been three years since Gohan died and I was still struggling to keep the Androids at bay. They hunted me relentlessly. They didn't sleep, didn't eat and never gave up. I knew they would eventually catch up to me...

Our rations were getting low and I had no choice but to venture out of the safety of our underground base to try and find some more. My mother was real close to finishing the Time Machine, but who knew when it would actually be done.

I focused on keeping my PL down as low as possible and snuck through the rubble of our once great city. BOOM!! A large ki blast hit the building next to me leveling it and knocking me off my feet. I scramble to the wall and peeked out. It was 17. "Damn!" I cursed under my breath. How the hell was I going to get out of here?? Bizz... Bizz... "Oh, NO!! My phone!!" "Hello??" I whispered. "Its finished!! Hurry home!!" I heard my mothers elated voice on the other end of the line. BOOM!! The blast hit the wall behind me sending me and the wall flying. The phone fell from my hand and I did my best to regain my senses. "Come out Come out where ever you are." Taunted 17. I fly off as fast as I could away from his voice. Once I was clear of the smoke I got my bearings and headed straight home. 17 flew after me firing multiple Ki blast at me. I dipped and dived through the rubble. Many narrow misses later I reached the base and slammed through the door. I yelled for my mom to start the time machine. "It ready!" she replied and I hoped in. "Aren't you coming??" I screamed when she slammed the door of the time machine shut on me. With tears in her eyes she waved goodbye to me. "NOOO!!" I yelled as I watched the whole world turn white...

"NOOO!!" I woke with a cold sweat... "Its O K Trunks... you stopped it... it didn't happen... right??"[img][/img][img][/img]
Future Trunks
Future Trunks

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Future Trunks
Power Level: 800

Back to top Go down

Future Trunks Empty Re: Future Trunks

Post by RileyDaKid Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:57 am

OK, great but all you got to do is make your technique and your be all set. WELCOME TO RISE PAST GLORY!!!!!!!
RileyDaKid
RileyDaKid
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Davion Base
Power Level: 3665

http://www.myspace.com/iDaveyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Trunks Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:05 am

Yeah, what do I have to do??
Future Trunks
Future Trunks

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Future Trunks
Power Level: 800

Back to top Go down

Post by RileyDaKid Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:06 am

I think you already went to the technique creation so your good.
RileyDaKid
RileyDaKid
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Davion Base
Power Level: 3665

http://www.myspace.com/iDaveyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:07 am

Trunks go to Earth and start and Welcome to Rise Past Glory.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Tairu Szoola
Power Level: 5094

https://dbzrisepastglory.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down