Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground Tournment ( Quest )

:: Planets :: Earth

Go down

The Underground Tournment ( Quest ) Empty The Underground Tournment ( Quest )

Post by RileyDaKid Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:50 am

There were no sounds. No sounds could be heard. Davion's vision was blurred and his mind was fainted, he could hardly walk let only fight a battle he was already desisted to loose. But he proceeded on the fight, to fight to the dead until he was about to drop dead....

"Hey! Hey! Davion is that you!?" A local resisted shout out to the young vigilante as he took a stroll through the west city park.

"Yes, I am," Davion replied with a confused look as the man approached him.

"Haha, man I been looking every where for you, you sure are a hard kid to locate." The man bent over to catch his breathe from the light jog over to Davion.

"Ok? well what do you need?" Davion asked confusingly. He was being cautions and ready for what ever this guy was going to try and pull on him.

"My name is Krash, I am the Casting Director for the Underground Tournament, where warriors meet to fight it off for Pride, Respect, and a lot of MONEY, we where very interested in you entering the tournament, after seeing your performance again the android that attacked the city a few months back we where wondering if you where interested in joining the tournament? " Mr. Krash explained to Davion as he regain his breathe.

Davion observed the man, he was about in his late 30's and was big with black glass and a dark brown mustache. "Naw, I'm ok, I rather." He slowly turned around and began to walk was from the tired man.

"Wait, Davion Wait!" Mr.Krash sprinted forward to catch up to Davion. "Please," He grabbed his wrist. "Just please, try it out, we really need you in this."

Davion yanked his wrist out of Krash's hand in anger. "Why would you need me?" He sharply said as he took his hand back.

"We need someone like you; a fighter; because we have a high percentage of criminals and refuges that join this Tournament so they an get bail money, or money to get away from the city," He explained. "We need you to take these few out of the battles." The man handed Davion a chart of with a picture of 3 men. There names were, Tyson, Klex, and Diive.

Davion grabbed the paper and examined the men. "So your telling me that you want me to join this tournament, and kill these 3 men?" Davion asked as he looked up to Mr. Krash.

"Basically." He replied

Davion thought for a minute. "And what do I get for doing this?" He curiously asked as he hand the paper back the Mr. Krash.

Mr.Krash thought for a moment as well. "We can get you at least 2,000 zennie, and a capsule corp motorcycle, how does that sound?" He said hoping that that was a good enough offer.

"Hmmm," Davion looked down, then back up. "I'll do it."

"Great!" Mr. Krash sprung into the air in excitement. "Ok, I need you to take this cell phone, well contact you when we need you." The man handed the phone the the young saiyan.

Davion took the phone. "The averge time we well call you is about 12, midnight so be ready and rested." Krash added.

"Ight," Davion said put his new phone in his pocket.

END OF PART ONE, NOT DONE YET
RileyDaKid
RileyDaKid
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Davion Base
Power Level: 3665

http://www.myspace.com/iDaveyB

Back to top Go down

The Underground Tournment ( Quest ) Empty Let the Battle begin...

Post by RileyDaKid Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:57 pm

"Ring, Ring!" The silver cellphone loud rang in Davion small hut, located a few miles away from the Arena of Darkness. The sound of the ringtone echoed turn out Davion's remote room.

"Ehh," He groaned as he pulled down his green blanket from him to answer the ringing phone. "Hello?" His voice cracked as he spoke in to the silver device.

"Yes Davion! It's Mr. Krash, It now 1:21 am. It's time for you to come to the arena." Mr. Krash informed Davion from the other side of the phone.

Davion wiped of his eyes and got up off the bed to get ready for the tournament and anything that was to come from it. "Where is this place at?" He asked as he slipped on his orange shirt.

"Just meet on me at capsule corp in ten minutes your first fight is at 1:45." The man finished up his sentence then hung on on Davion.

"Ha, rude." Davion chuckled as he put on the last of his gear and snap on the Blade of Wrath. He then stepped out the small hut and look in to the night sky. "It almost full moon," He thought out loud. "Hmmm," Chills ran down Davion spine. "I better get going." He slowly began to hover in the cold night sky, then he blasted to the west city.

Later...

"Davion come on boy lets go." Mr. Krash said running to Davion. He just landed down and saw the man. "Where is the place?" He asked as Mr. Krash ran to grab Davion.

"Don't worry lets go your on in ten." Mr. Krash pulled out a remote and press the big red button. Suddenly out of the ground in the center of the capsule corp campus two massive door opened reliving a long stair case.

"Whoah what the, how long has this been there?" Davion cluelessly ask the what now seemed to be mysterious man.

"No time to talk," Mr. Krash started as he nudged Davion down the stair case. "Your first fight is against Tyson, his man weapon is his fist, he maybe the weakest out of the 3 but he is the wisest so watch your back." Mr. Krash finished. "Good luck." The massive door quickly slammed shut. "Thanks for the tip." Davion said using sarcasm.

"He's in." Mr. Krash said into a walkie talkie.

The crowd roared thunderous as they watched the bloody fights. Davion stepped in the arena and weaved around some of the people watching on the side lines. "Wow, these guy are huge." He thought to himself as he watched the last of the battle that was going on. He walked over to were it seem like the next fight were suppose to be meeting.

"Hey you Davion Base?" one of the men apart of the production team said to Davion as he point toward him. "Yeah, that me." Davion replied as he walked over the the man. "Alright come on kid your up next get over there to the announcer. Davion quickly looked to the man and then ran to the announcer.

"Alright Lady and Gentlemen! Give me some if you loved the last fight!" The announcer said loudly into the microphone. The massive crowd roared loudly through out the arena. "Haha! Well if you like that then ya'll love this one! Introducing a man you all know and love! The Sly the wise, TYSON!" He point toward the tunnel were the fighters came from and out came a huge green man with black hair. "Yeah! Haha!" Tyson cheered as the loosened up for the battle.

"Alright kid you up when he calls your name run out there and good luck," The production man said.

"And now introducing! The kid the defeat Androids, Saibmen and any other threat on this messed up planet! We give you DAVION BASE!" The crowd creed for Davion loudly. "Wow, who knew I was so popular," Davion said as he was jogged out to the battle field looking at the people in the crowd.

"Ok you too this is a death match, first one not dead wins." The announcers said too the to fighter that were eager to get at each other. "Alright boys fight!"

Tyson quickly dashed at Davion and cocked his fist back to punch Davion in the face. Davion stood and waited for him to arrive before ducking down and kneeing him in the gut. "Ahhh!" Tyson shouted as Davion drove his knee into his huge green stomach. Davion moved from under him and quickly took out his sword. "It's over." he whispered before cutting Tyson head clean off. "Didn't seem so wise to me." Davion added.

"WOW! The fastest battle I have ever seen!" The announcer shouted into the microphone. The crowd thundered through out the whole arena. The medics quickly came in an scooped up Tyson dead body and took him away.

"AMAZING! Does anyone suggest a thunder round?" The announcer asked the eager crowd.

"Thunder Round! Thunder Round!" The crowd shouted all at once.

"OKAY! Davion they asked for it! Bring'em in!" The announcer said as he quickly ran off the battle field. Suddenly what seemed like a small earthquake had started to shake the arena. Davion looked to the tunnel. "Oh no..." He gasped as a mob of about 50 fighter charged for Davion. "Argg!" the men shouted.

He quickly got into full power 3,100 pl; "RYYYY..." He put his hands in front of him and a small white spare began to grown in the palms of his hands. The angry men continued to charge Davion. "ZAKKKKK!" He shout letting out the powerful white wave from his hand. "AHHH!" He shouted; the blast took out about 42 of the men.

"Huff* Huff*" He was breathing heavy. The remaining men looked at Davion scare out of there minds. "Lets get out off here!" One of them said as the men ran back into the tunnel.

"OH MY! This boy AMAZING! We still got 2 more fight for you!" The announcer reminded Davion. He nodded his head in understanding.

"Right! Next fighter! This man is one we all know. He age the tournament 3 years in a row give it up for.. Klex!" A man with purple skin man came marching out. The crowd went ballistic.

"Alright you both know what to do! Lets fight!" the announcer said.

Davion got to 2,100 power level. "Alright you can take first move." Davion said as he closed his eyes and cross his arms. "Hehe, I'm not like the others I have common since." Davion look at Klex, "Well then show me what you got!" Davion rushed at the massive man. He then quickly disappear and reappeared to the right side of Klex. "AHH!" Davion delivered a right hook to Klex"s face.

"Hehe," Klex chuckled as he grabbed Davion arm and swung him over slamming him into the hard concrete ground

NOT DONE
RileyDaKid
RileyDaKid
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Davion Base
Power Level: 3665

http://www.myspace.com/iDaveyB

Back to top Go down