Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The crane hermit

:: Planets :: Earth

Go down

The crane hermit Empty The crane hermit

Post by kiiro Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Kiiro was walking around until he suddenly walks into an old man. He tried to move on but the old man kept him there until he yelled "What do you want old man?!" the old man then introduced himself "I am master Shen and I see great potential in you. I offer to train you but only if you get a feather from this creature." Master Shen said as he gave Kiiro a picture of a pterodactyl like creature. Kiiro then said "Okay old man." as he runs off to get the feather. Kiiro searched far and wide in the forest described on the back of the picture. He eventually found the creature's nest on a tall tree and saw that the creature guarded It's nest fiercely. He tried to sneak past the creature but failed and was forced to knockout the creature. He then pulled a feather from the creature and smiled triumphantly. Kiiro then ran back to master Shen."Nicely done." says Master Shen as he agrees to train him.(Done.)

kiiro

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Kiiro
Power Level: 655

Back to top Go down