Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Pity You

2 posters

Go down

I Pity You Empty I Pity You

Post by Ritzusen Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:41 am

Quest: King Vegeta looks at you with fierce rage in his eyes. Looking at you then laughs. "Your so weak" laughs King Vegeta. King Vegeta stops for a minute to realize he pity's you. King Vegeta decides to let you train with the Sayian Elites.

Rewards: 300 PL
Ritzusen
Ritzusen
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Ritzusen
Power Level: 850

Back to top Go down

I Pity You Empty Re: I Pity You

Post by Ritzusen Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:56 am

It was a sunny day on the red planet named Vegeta. The sky matched the planet's round atmosphere and the red clouds hung over it moving slowly. Dirt kicked up as warriors started to throw punches at each other and start to flip when their opponent would strike with a blade. Not a lot of saiyans liked to use swords for they think that weapons degrade the quality of the battle at hand. A young man and his father were training with swords. They had expertise skills with the blade in the wielding and the striking with it.

Other men in the area were doing the same only without the blades. They were throwing hard shots to the mouth, the body, and other various parts on their opponent. Soon the kid was struck in the stomach with the hilt of his father's blade.

"You can do better," The father spoke in a low, deep voice.

A slight breeze started in and swept his hair in his face making him look mysterious. He then brought his right hand up to move his hair away.

"Get ready son."

The boy grabbed his blade from the ground and started waving it around. The father soon struck near his stomach with a small swipe of the blade. The weapon cut through the air and just barely touched the kid's clothing. The blade left a 2 inch hole in his shirt.

"That was close," The young saiyan spoke to himself.

He looked at his father with intent and smiled. He ran to a building and hopped off of it. The kid then grabbed his knees while he was in mid-air and started to flip until he came towards his father. He stabbed his blade down towards his chest and was soon pushed away by his father's blade. He then took the hilt of the weapon and jabbed his father's knee. This knocked him to the ground instantly and gave both fighters great pride.

"That's my boy," The saiyan father spoke.

He grabbed his son and hugged him surprisingly. There wasn't a lot of compassion for kids on Planet Vegeta.

Ritzusen was doing some training of his own. The saiyan got into a runner's stance and looked at the course ahead of him. He smiled and darted forward with his feet kicking his backside. His arms were forwards along with his body. This caused more impact on his knees and allowed him to run faster. He then hopped onto the railing and pushed off with his hand. The spring jump propelled him onto a steel stair case which was rusty and started to rattle. The saiyan was worried about how long it would hold him.

Ritzusen grabbed to the railing on the sides of the stair case and started walking two steps at a time. This helped his legs get muscular by stretching them out. When he got to the top, he smiled and then looked for a nearby bale of hay. He found one only a few feet away and soon flipped into it.

"This is nice," He spoke to himself.

WC-515
Ritzusen
Ritzusen
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritzusen Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:18 am

Ritzusen lay under the hay with relaxation. His hands were placed behind his head and his legs were crossed just at the angle to avoid them from popping up. The saiyan then felt some movement on the bale. He realized that it was being hauled out to King Vegeta! There was now way out of this without getting caught. If he hopped out, then someone would report him and if he stayed in there, then he will be sent to King Vegeta and possibly be killed by him.

"I guess I'll have to stay in here," The saiyan spoke.

He did not want to cause a ruckus within the town and start a wild goose chase for him. Ritzusen braced himself for the time he would arrive at the kingdom. He was nervous and his heart started to beat. Sweat broke from his forehead and down to his shirt. He was scared for his life.

"Man this load is heavy," One of the saiyan haulers spoke.

"I know it feels as if a person is in there....." The other spoke.

The two looked at each other and started to dig through the hay. Ritzusen was getting even more nervous as they dug through to him. Would they find him?

WC-209

TWC-724/1,000
Ritzusen
Ritzusen
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritzusen Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:29 am

Ritzusen saw a light which was the sun and knew that the guards had found him. They looked upon the saiyan with fierce rage, grabbed him and tossed him out of the bale of hay. They grabbed his arms and started to beat him with their fists.

"What were you doing in the hay?" One of them asked in a rough voice.

"I was simply having fun," The saiyan spoke.

He was then punched in the stomach. Ritzusen could barely breath now and felt as if a rib had been broken. The saiyan flipped the haulers and drew his ki blade.

"Don't move or I'll behead you both!"

There was soon a flash in his eyes as a baton crashed into the back of his head. Ritzusen was soon picking himself up off of the ground. But he wasn't in the town anymore, he was at King Vegeta's palace. The saiyan felt the back of his head with his hand and looked at it. There was blood from where he had been struck by the weapon. The saiyan caused the warm red liquid around his hands until a booming voice came. He recognized it as King Vegeta.

"Bow before me!" He yelled.

Ritzusen did so in reverence to his king and looked at the soldiers that followed him. They were the same ones that had caught him in the hay and beat him.

"Now, what is your reason to be inside of my supply of hay?"

"King Vegeta," The saiyan spoke, "I was simply training and having fun. I jumped into the bale of hay and the soldiers caught me sir."

King Vegeta started to stroke his beard and goatee combo.

"You were training eh? I pity you! So I'm going to let you train with my elites so you can stop messing in my darn hay!"

"Thank you sir."

"Men, start a training session with the elites and the Saibamen."

Ritzusen was happy with what happened to him. The soldiers helped him up from his position on the ground and started to walk him towards the training area.

WC-349
TWC-1,073/1,000
Ritzusen
Ritzusen
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritzusen Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:07 pm

The room was small for training, but it was bearable. Ritzusen stepped into the automatic door with a smile on his face. He actually had the chance to train with elites and he had just gotten in trouble!. The saiyan looked at his fellow kind and readied himself for the training. About five Saibamen popped out from the ground.

"Training has begun," The technician said over the microphone.

He was an alien with a large round head and antennas that could jab a man in the eyes from a few feet away which they often did. Ritzusen got into a Muay Thai stance and started to smile at the little green creatures that had flipped from the ground. They started to make weird noises and started waving their arms over their heads.

The 3 other elites stood ready with their knuckles bent to put pressure on their right fist and their left hand on their hip.

A Saibaman came rushing in with his small knee up in the air, causing him to lean back, and his head backwards. He started making weird noises as he usually did.

Ritzusen threw his right fist up into the air and started to charge ki on it. He formed a blade and awaited the Saibaman to fall on top of it, which he did. Blood sprouted from his torso causing some of his internal organs to leak out. It was a disgusting sight to see, but most of the blood was burned away by the ki on his fist. The saiyan the walked over to him and stabbed the blade into his throat. The Saibaman was now on the ground, dead.

The others only smiled at the fallen Saibaman for he had something devious up his sleeve.

"You better move the hell out of the way!" One of the elites screamed.

Ritzusen hiked his right leg up and then followed with his left. This caused a side step and prevented a devious trick.

The Saibaman then started to shake faster and faster and there was a beam emitting from his body. He soon exploded, leaving traces of acid on the window which could not burn through for it was acid proof.

"One down, 4 to go," Ritzusen spoke.

"Your a cocky young bastard aren't you," One of the elites spoke.

"I try."

WC-386
TWC-1,459

Last edited by Ritzusen on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ritzusen
Ritzusen
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritzusen Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:50 pm

Ritzusen smiled and then charged at one of the Saibamen. The rest followed for there was an even amount of fighters and little green creatures. The saiyan batted the Saibaman to the side and caused him to crash into the wall. He then darted towards him and smashed his knee into his face. The Saibaman had a blood nose which oozed out purple fluid. Ritzusen was used to seeing blood like this for he had fought many aliens in his eighteen years of life.

One of the elites charged in hot with his fist and feet flying. His elbow smashed into the Saibaman's chin with force and caused him to bleed. Some of his small teeth hit the ground and started to clink. This did not make the elite show any more mercy;it only made him desire to fight more. The saiyan elite slammed his knee into the stomach of the creature but was soon deflected by his small hands.

"Your pretty strong for a little 3 foot creature!" The saiyan screamed before slamming his left foot into the creature's crotch.

The Saibaman held his groin in pain and started to scream in his own little language. The elite charged an energy wave and shot it at his head. The wave burned the Saibaman's skull to ashes and left no trace of blood for it was burned away by ki.

The second elite started to punch at the Saibaman with great speed but was always blocked by him. The green creature grabbed his fist and soon scratched his stomach with his claws. Blood started to come from his pierced armor in which hit the ground. The Saibaman taunted him by starting to dance around with his hands up in the air while doing little body rotations. The saiyan elite was pissed and gave him an elbow to the mouth. This angered the Saibaman and caused him to grab onto his opponent. Two beams of light came from his body.

Ritzusen looked over at his fellow saiyan and saw that he was about to meet his doom. The saiyan darted over towards him and then slammed his small, fragile body into the ground. Ritzusen then flipped back and delivered a kick to his opposing Saibaman's chin. This sent him flying into the wall and knocked him unconscious. Ritzusen charged his ki blade from his fist and jammed it into his heart, causing instant death.

WC-403
TWC-1,862/2,000
Ritzusen
Ritzusen
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritzusen Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Ritzusen had just finished killing the little green monster and was now ready for any more incoming ones. The saiyans seemed to be able to hold there own but there was always that chance that one of them would be killed by a self destruct. The saiyan lifted into the air and started to flip.

"What are you doing?" One of the saiyan elites asked.

The saiyan smiled and then smashed his fist into the ground. A crater appeared in the fine flooring of the training room. Ritzusen grabbed a Saibaman and soon slammed him into the crater numerous times, making it much larger than before. The little green monster's head began to spin and it seemed as if stars were around his head. The saiyan grabbed him with a vice grip on his head. Ritzusen proceeded to slam his skull into the quadruple thick glass which caused his head to crack and blood to spill everywhere.

"That's what I'm doing," The saiyan spoke confidently.

There were only two Saibamen left and one was standing in a stance. His power level started to rise just as he charged up to the maximum. He then leaned his head back and slung it forwards. Acid came flying out and nearly hit his opponent.

Once the attack was thrown, Ritzusen darted towards him, grabbed him, and used his ki blade multiple times to slice his body up into small pieces. The dead Saibaman was soon crushed under an elite saiyans feet. He soon spoke to Ritzusen.

"Your style is unorthodox kid," He spoke.

"I know," Ritzusen answered.

He looked at the last Saibaman who started crawling on the ceiling. He charged some ki blasts and started firing wildly. The roof started to cave in and shake the room.

"Stop blasting the damn ceiling!" The alien screamed from outside of the training area.

Ritzusen did not do what he was told and continued firing till a part of the roof caved in. It was headed straight for his head! Ritzusen hopped back and did a flip for safety.The saiyan watched as the roof came down and crushed the green alien.

"Nice job, but you broke the roof!"

The saiyan smiled at the elites and started to walk away.

"Nice working with you," He spoke in a low tone.

Ritzusen proceeded to walk out of the training room after hopping over the rubble he then came to King Vegeta.

"I saved your elites lives."

"Hmph," The King replied.

This only made the saiyan happier now.

"Don't let me find you in my hay again or else I will kill you."

"Whatever."

Ritzusen threw his hand back at the king and started to walk away. He did not care what the king did to him or not anymore. This was a new him.

WC-468
TWC-2,230/2,000

(COMPLETED)
Ritzusen
Ritzusen
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:22 pm