Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegeta

2 posters

Go down

Vegeta Empty Vegeta

Post by Vegeta Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Name: Vegeta- saiyan prince

Race:Saiyan

Personality:: Vegeta is all about his saiyan pride, sometimes he will act bad and sometimes good deeds.

Marital Status/Crushes: Single- For now

Starting Planet: Earth

Alignment: Neutral

Clan: none- at the moment

Techniques(Follow the template):
Ki crsuher

History:

Vegeta stood in the middle of a desert, his hands were crossed to his chest and hot breezes brushed against his pale face. His hair swayed left and right, he was meditating and was preparing for a good training. Leaping off of a rock and landing slowly onto the ground, using a bit of his ki. His eyes were still softly closed, he could fell someone was near and his power level wasn't that great. There was a man in the far distance, vegeta smiled at his powerlevel at the weakness he was.

"Hey you!. Yes you! Come here, spar me punk... "

" Uhhh, uh okay. "

The man looked scared but a little confident at the same time, he had a little facial hair and was completely bald. His head shined in the sun, that sorta made vegeta squint his eyes when he looked at it. Vegeta cracked his knuckles and slowly walked toward the man, he went into a fighting stance as vegeta was still walking slowly. The sun started to go down a bit, it got a bit darker and the sun turned dark bright orange.

" alright boy, your lucky you get to spar an elite like me! You should be happy, your gonna be teached by an elite warrior! "

They both nodded and vegeta dashed towards the man, he did a spinning flip over his head, once the prince was in back of him he knee'd his back. The bald man fell to the floor yelling for pain, as spit flew out his mouth with a mixture of blood.

" Get up boy! We have much more to do! "

" Ah!!! I think yoiu broke my spine, I-i-i can't move!? "

Vegeta slowly walked over to the bald weakling and pressed his foot on his chest, he yelped for pain as vegeta syuck his foot in deeper and deeper. The human struggled and vegeta let go, the bald man quickly grabbed his chest in pain.

" Ahhh your no good use, your just too weak and pathetic! I'll see you in the after world hahahaha!

Vegeta stuck his arm out towards a ball of ki appeared as it grew bigger and bigger, he blasted him into a oblivion and everything went into dust. The smoke then cleared showing vegetas untouched body and the bald man blasted into ashes, that then later blew into the wind.

" Hmmm, im going home. Hahaha. "

Last edited by Vegeta on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Vegeta
Power Level: 1642

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Empty Re: Vegeta

Post by Tairu Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:54 pm

Great Buddy! The Technique Template is up so create your technique. Then your good to go!
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Tairu Szoola
Power Level: 5094

https://dbzrisepastglory.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:20 pm

*done
i got one move, its in the technqiue creations page
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Vegeta
Power Level: 1642

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Alrite buddy let me take care of your character sheet and hey you wanna train.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Tairu Szoola
Power Level: 5094

https://dbzrisepastglory.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down