Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Coming (Part 2)

4 posters

:: Planets :: Earth

Go down

The Coming (Part 2) Empty The Coming (Part 2)

Post by Tairu Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:07 pm

Part Two - Whew you all defeated the Minions, that was a hard one but is that it. Oh Great he has Three evil henchman, Of Course he does. Watch yourself these ones all match to have a PL of 500. Great three Henchman all having 500 PL. Also did I add they are all girls! The Brown girls name is Zandrie and she is really tough, her strength isnt much but she has speed of 800. Zandrie is really good with a Sword. Her Sword is the blade of Wrath which may be obtained when you defeat her. The purple girl is known as Tez, she is a very crafty fighter, not much in other stats but her kai is up really high. Kai level of 747, she even has a very powerful Technique called Shenton. This technique is a kai wave that is pretty powerful and is a light blue type color.Which did I mention there is a scroll in her pocket on how to learn the move. The last girl, the green girl is named Auralz. Auralz is a very powerful fighter, her strength and defense are really high. With Strength of 368 and Defense of 478 she is pretty tough oh whoops did I forget her armor is a strong Special Elite Warrior Armor which gives her 2x Defense. So Auralz Defense is 956, Great! Oh but once you defeat her you obtain her Armor.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Tairu Szoola
Power Level: 5094

https://dbzrisepastglory.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Coming (Part 2) Empty Re: The Coming (Part 2)

Post by Tairu Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:10 pm

Tairu looked at Goku "This Uroth a evil Sayian is going to try to take over Earth" said Tairu looking over at Uroth. Uroth started clapping then said "Good job you fools now test out my three henchmen" then three women flew out toward the four.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Rixro Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Gohan seen the green woman flying at him. The Green woman punched Gohan in the gut toward a building.
Rixro
Rixro

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Teen Gohan
Power Level: 1709

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarble Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Goku would look at the Green woman with anger. "How dare..." Before he could finish, he was kicked hard by a purple skinned woman. He then flew into another building and was hurting.

Last edited by Goku on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tarble
Tarble
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Tarble
Power Level: 1700

Back to top Go down

Post by RileyDaKid Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Davion smiled furiously at Zandrie, "Hehe, I want that sword." Davion chuckled lightly as he slowly took out his sword.

Zandrie closed her eyes and begun to giggle. "I've been looking for a good fight." Zandrie took her blade of rath. "This one lookis promising." she thought to herself. "I should be fun thought."

Davion lined him self up with the sword wielding woman. "I know shes gonna be tough." He locked his eyes on Zandrie. "I better stay on my toes.." the thought to himself.
RileyDaKid
RileyDaKid
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Davion Base
Power Level: 3665

http://www.myspace.com/iDaveyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Tairu flew at the Green Girl and punched her in the face. "Gohan are you ok" said Tairu charging a Tezo Beam.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarble Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Goku became aggrivated, and decided to fly to the Purple girl. "You're weaker then me, i can tell, but lets get started!" He then punched her smooth across the face. He then followed up by attempting to finish her. "Crusher.... SPHERE!" He then fired it at her, with impact.
Tarble
Tarble
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Rixro Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Gohan flew at the Green Girl and punched her alot in the stomach. It seemed she had some very strong armor. The Green Woman smirked and then took her arm and pimp slapped Gohan at Tairu. Luckily Gohan was ready for this and then flew back at here then shot a Big Bang Attack.
Rixro
Rixro

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Tairu flew up through the smoke Gohan had made and got ready then disappeared and then reappeared behind the Green Girl then smashed her in the back of the head toward Gohan.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarble Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:37 pm

This attack had ruthlessly killed the Purple Female. "I told you not to mess with me...." Goku then smiled at the others. "Davion, need help?!" Then out of no where, He then got punched square in the face! It was by the purple woman, she was battle damaged badly. Goku then would frown. "You never give up do you...?" They then clashed and clashed.

Last edited by Goku on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tarble
Tarble
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Rixro Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Gohan flew up powering up a kai blast. The disappered then reappered in the Green Womans face and smashed the kai blast in her face blowing her head off.
Rixro
Rixro

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Tairu looked at the body drop to the ground then took her armor. Tairu then threw some armor to Gohan. "Here this should be good in battle" said Tairu smirking.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Rixro Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Gohan caught the armor then put it on. Gohan felt the new defense on him and felt a little stronger on the inside. "We did it TAIRU" said Gohan happy hugging Tairu.
Rixro
Rixro

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:47 pm

Tairu looked at Gohan hugging him. Tairu smiled a little on the inside. "Dont get to happy kid we are not done" said Tairu looking out for Goku and Davion.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by RileyDaKid Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:51 pm

Eye's were looked. The to sword slashers were ready for anything anyone of them were going to throw at them.

"Well I guess I'm making the first move." Zandrie chuckled and dashed swift to Davion.

"Ah," Davion sucked in air as the tall woman tower over him. "Shes fast!" Davion thought as he quickly snap into a guarding position.

The lady stood there looking down on Davion. "Haha, you child." She flick Davion on his for head. The diapered and reappeared behind Davion staling him. "Go home boy." She crouched down and whisper into Davion's ear.

Davion; sraced out of his mind; quickly turned around in fear. "Hehe, you don't know me then." He locked his sword on to Zandrie. Then I a split second diapered "You maybe faster," then reappeared behind Zandrie "But I'm stronger!" Davion kneed her in the back.

Zandrie screeched in surprise. "Your good boy but not..." Davion suddenly appeared behind the massive lady.

"I am now," Davion sword slowly slid right through the chest of the brown woman.

"Ahhh, but how..." Her last words as her eyes rolled back and she fell off Davion sword. "Hehe, I'll take that," Davion bend down and grabbed the Blade of Wrath. "Beautiful," He said as he put the sword on his back. "Tairu, Gohan, Goku!" He called out.
RileyDaKid
RileyDaKid
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarble Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:51 pm

She then smiled at Goku. "Shenton!" She screamed this out, and what shortly followed that, was an enormous Energy Ball. Goku panicked, so he fired off a weaker Crusher Sphere. It was now in a Struggle with the shenton, and Goku was now losing it already!
Tarble
Tarble
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Tairu quickly did a after image behind the woman then grabbed her. She lost control of the Shenton. "GOKU FINISH HER NOW, I CANT HOLD ON FOREVER" said Tairu waiting for him to kill her. Tairu knew he might be risking his life.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Rixro Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Gohan looked up "TAIRU, DADDY DONT LET HIM DIE" said Gohan crying.
Rixro
Rixro

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarble Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Goku had lost the struggle, and was battle damaged. He was now looking very angry. "I hope this works...." He remembered King Kai's demonstration of he Kaioken technique. He then would power up. The more he powered up, the more his aura got red. Then he finally got done powering up, and his aura was perfect Crimson! He then smiled. "Kaioken Crusher Sphere!" He then fired the technique at the After Image, and the female.
Tarble
Tarble
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:01 pm

Tairu let go of the woman letting Goku finish her off. She was dead now.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by RileyDaKid Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Davion ran over to help Tairu. "You ok?" He said as he tried to help Tairu up.
RileyDaKid
RileyDaKid
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarble Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Goku was now falling from the sky, in so much pain, he couldn't bare it. "Guys, unless we find some way to heal me, I'm gonna have to leave!"
Tarble
Tarble
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:08 am

Tairu,Davion,Gohan

+ PL 300, Strength 300, 200 Defense, 250 Kai,150 Speed, 50 Stamina, 100 Wisdom

Goku

+ PL 150, 150 Strength, 100 Defense, 125 Kai, 75 Speed, 25 Stamina , 50 Wisdom

(Goku dont worry about putting it on your character sheet. I will take care of it)
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down