Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goku, waiting for his brother!

2 posters

:: Planets :: Earth

Go down

Goku, waiting for his brother! Empty Goku, waiting for his brother!

Post by Tarble Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Goku, who had just escaped a insane battle, was now all healed up, and waiting for his brother to come to where he was, because Goku was now the second strongest saiyan on the Planet, so he awaited his brother to notice this.
Tarble
Tarble
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Tarble
Power Level: 1700

Back to top Go down

Goku, waiting for his brother! Empty Re: Goku, waiting for his brother!

Post by Vegeta Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Vegeta landed to were his brother was, this time he was much stronger than he was before, but so was vegeta. Landing next to him, with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed. Vegeta stood up tall, although his brother was slightly taller than he was, which made vegeta feel sorta like a midget.

" I can sense that you want me, what is it brother? I must not be here long, I have something to do, unlike you kakkorott. "

The prince stood up front to Goku, Vegeta figured he got stronger from king kai, hearing recently he died. Vegeta suddenly got angered, by the person who killed his brother.

" Kakkorott, who killed you? We can go kill him if you want. No punk kills a brother of mine, they have to deal with me first... "
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Vegeta
Power Level: 1642

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarble Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Goku would now be looking down on Vegeta. "Bro, you don't have to, I vowed that after training I'll kill him...." But Goku then smiled. "So, wanna spar with your little bro?"
Tarble
Tarble
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:37 pm

" Hmph fine, but it cant be too long, I have things to attend to! " Vegeta got into a fighting stance and looked closely at goku, They both meet eye to eye, the prince figured he'd make the first attack. So he leaped in the air, spinning a three sixty, once he got close enough to kakkorott he would spin kick his head as hard as he could then going down farther and elbow him on top of his head.

" Hehehe you better hope you don't die, ive been training alot latley punk!! "
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarble Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Goku, who was already in his stance, had blocked the kick, and dodged the elbow. "Your Lodgic isn't too good because how am I gonna die if I'm dead?" He then charged at his brother and back handed his brother, not too hard, but hard enough.
Tarble
Tarble
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Vegeta lifts up his arm, blocking the whole back fist with his forearm. Then grabbing his arm at the same time, swinging him into the ground, causing a huge creator in the ground. Then powering up, with his fist pointed upwards, making a huge aura again.

" I will n-not l-lose to you!!! Low class!!!! "
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarble Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:13 pm

He then quickly got up. "Bro, you really need to learn to control all your dumb mood swings...." He then charged up his power, his aura now turning Dark Crimson. He now also had on his original Clothes that he always liked better than any others. "KAIOKEN! HA!" He then did the Kaioken combo, finishing it with an elbow to the ground on his bro. His clothes were still in tatters though.

Kaioken Goku: Goku, waiting for his brother! Goku_kaioken_colored_by_moncho_m89
Tarble
Tarble
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:18 pm

" What the? "

Goku then went in a fast red furry, elbowing him right int he face and knocking him on to the ground. Vegeta laid there still, rolling over and looking up into the sky, and then kakkorott. This had to be the keo-kin attack, ow did he kearn this move? It had to be king kai, vegeta needs to go to this guy and learn some stuff too, all vegeta knows his kamehameha and ki crusher.

" Hmph, I must say you over did it. Your lucky I'm not going all out, but it looks like I'm going to have to huh? "

A huge white aura went over vegetas hand, if it were to be touched it could really burn some one. The saiyan flew over to goku carefully, then swinging at goku as fast as he could with his strong ki hand.

" This will settle you down a bit i bet haha! "Goku, waiting for his brother! 180px-NappaVsGokuEartgNV.
Vegeta
Vegeta
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarble Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Goku then appeared behind Vegeta, then grabbed his hand. "I have to go now, we'll finish this later, bye!" He then disappeared.
Tarble
Tarble
Admin

Ki Sensing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down