Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saga Quests?

Go down

Saga Quests? Empty Saga Quests?

Post by Tairu Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Well each Quest you do will determine what happens in the saga such as will the Saga be longer,shorter,will they take over, will they be stopped and so on with all of this. It will determine the fate of the galaxy will any race go extinct or will a planet get destroyed. Will races go into war or will you end up dying. The possibilities are endless and it all depends what your character does.

Now requirements toward doing a quest may very. It may need a low PL character to do it or a high PL character. Sometimes the Quest may require that your evil it all just depends on the quest.

Speaking of Quests the quests that appear also depend on what your character has done. So basically when stuff happens it all comes down to you.

Also the difference between all these quests and other quests is that they may need to be completed on all kinds of planets. Also getting a quest you have 5 days to complete it. The Saga quests will count for your two quests a day.

So choose your quest and begin if any questions ask me then I will put them on here. Pretty sure I didnt answer everything.
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Tairu Szoola
Power Level: 5094

https://dbzrisepastglory.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down