Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Turtle Hermit

2 posters

:: Planets :: Earth

Go down

The Turtle Hermit Empty The Turtle Hermit

Post by Tarble Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 am

Quest: You've stumbled across a small island with a pink house on it, it is home to the legend himself; Master Roshi! You have heard rumors of him being one of the greatest martial artists to live, so you choose to approach his home in search of training. At first he seems reluctant to train you, so you must prove yourself worthy to him. Since he couldn't really think of anything off the spot, he simply wants you to hit him one time; despite his old frail appearance, he is very quick and slippery, this will not be as easy as it sounds.

Rewards: 50 Pl
Requirements: You must have a good alignment

Cannot Be Done if you have completed the Crane Hermit or the Dragon Hermit

Android 24 would now be seen flying over the water of the ocean. He was searching for the famous Mouten Roshi. He saw this old man, training on his island, when he got close, he saw a giant beam wave come in his direction. He flew out of the direction of it. He then flew straight to the island, almost flying through it. He then stopped, but hit it with his foot to stop himself. He then looked at Master Roshi. Roshi then knew that he had a handful. 24 then smiled and looked at Roshi. "All I have to do is look at you and study your style to comprehend your fighting style...." Then Roshi smiled at him. "Well since you know my style, why don't you try to strike me... If you can.." 24 then charged at Roshi and did a barrage of punches and kicks, but Roshi dodged them all. He kept attempting to hit Roshi, until he finally kicked Roshi in the gonads, the only place he wouldn't check for! 24 then smiled. "I have to leave for Namek, but I'll be back eventually...." He then left.

(Short But Done!)
Tarble
Tarble
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Tarble
Power Level: 1700

Back to top Go down

The Turtle Hermit Empty Re: The Turtle Hermit

Post by Tairu Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Android 24

+ 100 PL, 50 all other stats