Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DragonBallZ Rise Past Glory. A fair RPG that is easy to get into. We are the future for DragonballZ we must keep DBZ alive and you can! Do not forget to sign up and tell other people about it. A DragonBallZ RPG that turns each adventure into a DragonBallZ episode that everyone can watch! Will you be the hero or the villain. Login or Sign Up now to start!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earth Quest - The Dragon Hermit

2 posters

:: Planets :: Earth

Go down

Earth Quest - The Dragon Hermit Empty Earth Quest - The Dragon Hermit

Post by Future Trunks Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:33 am

Quest name:The Dragon Hermit

Quest requirements:None

Planet:Earth

Rewards:50PL

Quest Description: You seem to see a guy just standing there. Is he still alive or is he just meditating. He knows you all to well, he see's something in your future. He does not care if you will be good or evil, he wants in on this action. He wants to test out what he is thinking so he asks you to go out and find a T-Rex and steal one tooth from it. It will be hard but he has faith.

Other: Cannot Be Done if you have completed the Turtle Hermit or the Crane Hermit

Story:"One tooth coming up!" I say with all confidence. I race off without a second thought. I don't let the fact that I have never seen or encountered a T-Rex get in the way of finding one. I make my way to the forest in hope of finding some kind of tracks that will help lead me to one. I find what look like T-Rex tracks, but can't seem to figure out which way it went. "One directions is as good as another I guess." As I set out I notice some birds in the distance take flight. The trees around where they took off begin to move, pushed by some unseen force. "This is it." I tell myself as I widen my stance and prepare for whatever is in the trees. But just as suddenly as the commotion started, it stops. "Thats odd..., well, guess I have to do this the hard way." I mutter as I make my way to the trees. Just as I am about to enter the first row of tree the T-Rex lunges at me and snaps its jaws closed. I dive to the right just before the teeth clamp shut. The T-Rex, with a mouthful of dirt, shakes it head angrily and ROARS in my direction. I land in a roll and quickly get back to my feet. I need to find some way of dislodging a tooth from this monster. I take a quick look at my surrounds and notice a large rock... behind the T-Rex. "Of course" I say as I shake my head in disbelief. The Rex notices my lack of attention and lunges at me again. I jump up and land on its head, only stopping briefly to spring over the back of the Rex towards the rock. As I near the ground I see a green blur and feel a strong impact to my left side as the Rex's tail swipes into me and sends me flying into the trees. I hit the ground hard and roll to my feet. The pain in my side is bad... I probably broke a few ribs. No time to think about that now as the Rex is back in my face and looking very hungry. I am closer to the rock now, but its not going to be easy to get there. I start to inch my way to the rock keeping my eyes on the Rex. It takes a couple of cautious snips at me, but nothing too serious. A few tense moments later and I am in front of the rock. I grip my side to help ease the pain. I fall to one knee in hopes of tempting the Rex to try and lunge on more time. He does and it takes all my focus to wait until the last moment and then roll out of harms way. The Rex slams into the rock, stumbles for a moment and then falls to the ground. I limp over to the Rex and rip out my prize. "Thanks." I say and then I turn and make my way back to the Meditating man. "Here's your tooth. Now what?" I ask maybe a little too forcefully, but I have a pretty good excuse.
Future Trunks
Future Trunks

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Future Trunks
Power Level: 800

Back to top Go down

Earth Quest - The Dragon Hermit Empty Re: Earth Quest - The Dragon Hermit

Post by Tairu Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:51 am

Great Trunks but you dont have to post it in Quests just post it in Earth. Anyway I moved it for you.

Trunks

+ 150 PL, 50 PL Each Stat
Tairu
Tairu
Admin

Ki Sensing
Charcter Name: Tairu Szoola
Power Level: 5094

https://dbzrisepastglory.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Earth Quest - The Dragon Hermit Empty Re: Earth Quest - The Dragon Hermit

Post by Future Trunks Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:49 am